Pärnu Hotel is located in the city centre on a historic main street, in the former location of Endla Theatre. The Republic of Estonia was first declared in Pärnu, Estonia on 23 February 1918, when the manifesto of Estonian independence was read to the people from the balcony of Endla Theatre.
An international bus station, Pärnu Keskus, the Port Artur shopping centre, the Apollo cinema, cafes and nightclubs are all located near the hotel. Endla Theatre, Pärnu Concert Hall and the beach are all just a walk away.
Whether you are on a business trip, looking for cultural experiences or just having fun on your holiday – Pärnu Hotel is the perfect place to stay thanks to its central location.
Packages and special offers
Pärnu Restaurant Week 2018 special offers are valid for period 7-15 April 2018 for pre – booked reservations. Embecke restaurant offers a 2-course lunch and a 3-course dinner.
Lunch menu from 12:00
• Roasted duck leg, sweet potato hummus, savoy cabbage and vegetable roll, pomegranate sauce
• White chocolate – sea buckthorn sorbet, blueberry coulis, almond pralinee
Dinner menu from 17:00
• Scallops, crispy onion, marinated yellow beetroot , mushroom ragu
• Organic ossobuco, carrot- ginger cream, grilled black salsify, sage pesto
• Raspberry Mille – feuille, lemon cream
For more detailed information and booking please call +372 4478900 / +372 4478911 (24h) or e-mail email@example.com
Enjoy a breathetaking and relaxing holiday in the heart of Pärnu! Relaxing treatments and healthy smoothie are waiting for you. In addition, package includes free passes to the best nightclubs in Pärnu, a morning sauna and a rich breakfast at Embecke Restaurant.