Accommodation in Pärnu Hotel
Pärnu Hotel has 80 comfortably furnished rooms. All the rooms have a balcony, air conditioning, a 32” LCD TV, free WiFi, a mini bar, a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The hotel is non-smoking. Pets are allowed in Standard rooms for an additional fee and with advance notification. Pärnu Hotel provides affordable accommodation in the heart of Pärnu, Estonia.
The price of accommodation in Pärnu Hotel includes:
Guests of Pärnu Hotel can also use these extra services free of charge:
- guest computer in the hotel lobby
- WiFi in the entire hotel
- luggage storage
- city maps at the reception
- short-term use of an iron and a kettle
- parking in the hotel car park, if there are vacant spaces. Parking cards are available at the reception at check-in.
Check-in from 14.00, check-out on the day of departure before noon.
Accommodation in Seedri Apartments
Seedri Apartments are located in the beach area of Pärnu (Seedri 4) and are well suited for a longer stay in Pärnu, Estonia – both for family holidays and for guests who love their privacy. Seedri Apartments are located in the vicinity of Pärnu Vallikäär, which hosts the major events of the summer. The city centre is only a few minutes away.
All twin rooms in Seedri Apartments include:
- air conditioning
- 32” TV
- well-equipped kitchen with high-quality kitchen appliances and kitchenware
- washing machine
- bathroom with a shower
Seedri Apartments are non-smoking. No pets are allowed. The standard price of accommodation is valid for two adults and two children under 12, using the existing bed.
For an additional fee, the guests can order:
- breakfast at Embecke Restaurant (Rüütli 44) or the Tervis Medical Spa restaurant next door.
- parking space in the underground car park for €10 per 24 hours
late check-out, if there are vacant apartments.
Check-in from 15.00, check-out before noon on the day of departure. You can check in and out of Seedri Apartments at the reception of Pärnu Hotel at Rüütli 44, Pärnu.
Choose the best accommodation in Pärnu!